[Tournament main page]
|Redcode Manics Tournament Rules
- All battles will be run using pMARS v0.8
- All warriors submitted will be published at the conclusion of the
tournament (name, author and ;strategy lines will be published after
- If a competitior does not enter a warrior for one round, their
entry for the previous round will be used again.
- Only one entry per person per round is allowed.
- The decision of the organisers (Philip and Christian) is final.
- The score each player receives from each round will be determined
by giving the highest scoring player 100 points. The scores for other
players will be allocated in proportion to this (eg if the winner
scores 2302, and you score 1783, you will receive (1783/2302)*100=77.5
Please send any comments, etc to Philip Kendall; this page last updated 05 Feb 2009.
URL for this page: http://www.shadowmagic.org.uk/corewar/maniacs/maniacs0.html.